Friday, December 16, 2011

Tiffany


My name is Tiffany and I am 11 years old. I like to listen to country and heavy-metal music. I want to live in Stratford, Ontario Canada when I get older. My favorite kind of meat to eat is pork. My favorite book series are: Bluford, and Cirque Du Freak. If I could have any type of pet, I would pick a horse. My favorite color is purple.   When I grow up I want to work at a Strategic Response Unit (SRU) in Canada. My favorite type of shirt to wear is U.S.P.A (polo). My favorite stores are Bealls and Wal-Mart.  My favorite sport to play is soccer. I like to watch Futbol. I also like to watch the NFL. My favorite NFL team is the Dallas Cowboys. If I watch NBA it’s the San Antonio Spurs. If it’s MLB then it would be the Astros. For NHL then I’ll go for the Maple Leafs (Canada). When I watch college football then I’ll go for the A&M Aggies. My favorite things to do on weekends are playing football with my dad and brothers, playing on my computer, and texting my friends. My favorite animated game to play on my IPod or computer is Angry Birds. I have so many games for Angry Birds. I have Angry Birds Rio also. The places I would like to visit the most are Canada, Rome, Spain, Hawaii, Florida, Connecticut, and the Fiji Islands. My favorite waters to drink are VOSS water, and Fiji water which are from the Fiji Island or Norway. My favorite kind of Quench Gatorade is Grape. The foods I like to eat are pizza, macaroni shells, baked chicken (my mom’s baked chicken), and, bar-be-cue (my dad’s bar-be-cue). I like to make my own shoes on this website that I found but I haven’t bought anything from it because it’s expensive.


My Blog Posts:

2 comments:

  1. wow!!tiff you realy got a lot of places you want to vist!!!and i love plaing angery birds
    rio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I love playing Angry Birds. ;)

    ReplyDelete