Friday, December 16, 2011

Emerald

I’m 13 years old and my favorite sports are softball and running. My favorite food is pizza, and I like to spend time with my family and friends. I really love school and I really like to watch T.V.  My favorite show is Cake Boss. I like it because the cakes they make are very cool, look good, and are very pretty.  I love their family cause they are really funny. But those aren’t the only things I like.  I also like to write about stuff I like to do—like reading!  I can read a book in like two days and that’s why I read a lot every day.   


My Blog Posts: 

My Blog Posts
Far From You, by Lisa Schroeder

My Videos:




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love cake boss but I hate to eat while im watching it I fell like a fatty ttyl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cake Boss too! I also like to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like cake boss because i think its cool how they have a contest to see who has the best cake.but keep it up sis it is pretty kool how u said u love to hang around your family.i guess it is because me and u are the small one in our family....

    ReplyDelete