Friday, December 16, 2011

Kaitlyn

Myname is Kaitlyn and I’m 12 years old. My favorite book is The Summer ITurned Pretty by Jenny Han. My favorite movie isHall Pass!!!I like to listen to country music and my favorite food is French fries.Something that really bothers me is when someone tells me that I am too youngto do something; it just gets me really mad and I don’t know why. Whenever Iget older I want to be a photographer and I would like to take pictures ofpeople and animals. My three favorite stores to shop are: Wet Seal, Rue 21, andHot Topic! And the best thing about me is my personality. <That’s what Ithink>  I really like to text!!!!  That is all about me!

2 comments:

  1. I love those boots and fav places to shop are Wet Seal, Rue 21, and Hot Topic also!!!<3 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating french fries too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete