Friday, December 16, 2011

Alyssa

I’m 11yrs old, and my talent is blogging. Besides blogging my hobbies are drawing, sports, and hanging out with my friends and I love Social Studies. My best friends are Emerald, Marisol, Mireya, Gilbert, Alyssa A., and, Caleb. My favorite teachers are Mrs. Schauer and her best friend Mrs. Camden. I have to say my favorite book would probably be The Help and The Last Chance Texaco. The thing I love about Pettus Middle School is they know us and they understand us. My favorite colors are pink and baby blue. One day I would like to meet Lauren Myracle, Nicki Minaj, and Kathryn Stockett. I would like to become a book writer and a singer when I grow up. And when I do grow up I hope im still friends with this class. They’re not my friends they’re my family—especially Gilbert and Marisol. I hope we all know each other when Gilberts in the Marines and Caroline’s a cake decorator and when Marisol’s a fashion designer and when Noah’s a famous singer. Haha yeah we’re a small class with big dreams. Hope you enjoy our blogs. :)


My Blog Posts:

4 comments:

  1. hey alyssa it's your best friend I know you liked the Help book and I remember you always had to read that book 24,7 but thats a good thing because you shoud read all the time and
    Merry Christmas
    MY Besty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh emerald you are my bestie and I do love that book its so good emerald you should read it I cried on that book but very good though. Well Merry Christmas to you to ttfn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is a great one how you treat others like they are your family! Your a Great person too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!Thats a really good blog.Luv how u said your class was your family. BYE!! your friend DARA

    ReplyDelete