Friday, December 16, 2011

Neil

I like listening to country music and playing basketball. I absolutely love Mexican food, ribs, and jerky.  My favorite places to eat are Alamo Café and Texas Roadhouse. I want to go to college at BaylorUniversity.  I don’t know what I want to major in but I want to be a basketball player. I play the trumpet in the Pettus Band…I cant wait till next year so I can hopefully get out of it. I like 67 Ford Mustangs and Ford King Ranch trucks. I also like wrestling with my brother Grayson and spending time with my grandparents and family.

My Blog Posts:
The Tiger Rising, by Kate DiCamillo

6 comments:

  1. Haha Nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea right I wish it was a nice picture, I need another one

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh neil your pics just keep getting sillyer and sillyer!!!!!!!
    LOL!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bow wish I had one!!=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey great pic its very funny i need another pic!!!..

    ReplyDelete