Friday, December 16, 2011

Caroline

I'm 11 years old and am a student at Pettus Junior High. I love pickles very very VERY much!!!  They're my favorite food ever!!! I live in Beeville, Texas.  I used to live in San Antonio, but then my dad got a job here as a coach so...WE MOVED!!!  My best friend is Mairsol because she is like my sister.  Makayla is also one of my best friends.  She always says "cool beans" a lot.  :)  My favorite author is Lauren Myracle.  She has written Luv Ya Bunches, Violets in Bloom, Eleven,Twelve, Thirteen, and Thirteen Plus One.  They are all great.  :)  My favorite restaurant is Alamo Cafe.  I love the cheese dip there so if you go there, I recommend you get that for an appetizer.  I love to play volleyball, softball, and to cheer.  :)   That's all about me!


My Blog Posts: 



2 comments:

  1. Thats my favorite book too!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am sad I thought I was your friend but it is okay I guess!!=(

    ReplyDelete